Announcing: SpacePark360: Geodesium Edition

Hi, all.

You may have seen a few mentions of this project here on the listserv, but I'd like to officially inform you about SpacePark360: Geodesium Edition.

I recently completed work on this creative collaboration with my friends at Dome3D. Now Loch Ness Productions is pleased to add SpacePark360: Geodesium Edition to our catalog of fulldome offerings -- available to license for your theater!

SpacePark360: Geodesium Edition is an immersive entertainment show -- an out of this world theme park, with a thrill ride at every planet in the solar system... and music by Geodesium! It's an E-Ticket ride of astronomical proportions! There's no narration, no science education standards or curriculum objectives; just some wild ride experiences, fantastic music, and a ton of fun!

Speaking from a personal standpoint, I feel the custom music and sound effects score I've created is exciting and markedly different from the ethereal planetarium space music sound Geodesium is best known for. SpacePark360: Geodesium Edition is more like a surround sound audio assault.  Please check out the clips and previews on our Web site to hear the latest raucous and rockin' sounds from the Loch Ness Productions studios.

http://www.lochnessproductions.com/shows/dome3d/spacepark360.html

At the Fulldome Festival in Jena, we'll be showing the "Black Hole Coaster" ride this Friday night.  We'll be showing the entire feature-length show at the upcoming SEPA conference in Kingsport Tennessee next month.  Hope to see you there -- and find out if you can survive all nine rides!

SpacePark360: Geodesium Edition is now available from both Loch Ness Productions and Dome3D.

>> Mark

Views: 112

Reply to This

Fulldome Wikipedia Entry

IMERSA

This site is proudly sponsored by IMERSA members.

Fulldome Database

Blog Posts

Piano Under the Stars winner 12 laurels

WINNER 12 LAURELS PIANO UNDER THE STARS

congratulations to whole team...we are very happy

Posted by Claudio Recabarren Madrid on September 24, 2021 at 4:31am

PIANO UNDER THE STARS

IMPORTANT NEWS we are very happy, with the results after long work and effort to achieve Fulldome film for 360 degree dome theaters and planetariums. It started in May 2020 winning the most important and prestigious festival on the planet awarded…

Continue

Posted by Claudio Recabarren Madrid on August 21, 2021 at 6:58am

A New Exoplanets Show From Loch Ness Productions

EXOPLANETS - Discovering New Worlds

Welcome to the Great Age of Extrasolar Planet…

Continue

Posted by Mark C. Petersen on June 15, 2021 at 3:11pm

Introducing: DOME SHOWS AT HOME - Planetarium Shows On Demand For Home Viewers

FULLDOME OnDemand has been streaming quality fulldome content to theaters around the world since 2015.

Now, we are pleased…

Continue

Posted by Mark C. Petersen on March 16, 2021 at 10:30pm

© 2021   Created by Dan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service