Hey folks,

We are organising a Fulldome festival in the UK in March 2011, which I have already plastered all over the rest of this site! You can find more information at http://www.fulldome.org.uk

If you would like to talk to us about any aspect of the event, you can email us at info@fulldome.org.uk

Additionally, if anyone the Fulldome community would like to talk about our forthcoming event or about Fulldome festivals in general, we could start here! For us, its all about publicising the Fulldome medium to as wide an audience as possible and providing an opportunity for Fulldome fans old and new to experience cool stuff and hang out together. Quite simple really!

Phil (Fulldome UK)

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Phil,

I am looking forward to attending the festival with NSC Creative. I know a few people who are interested in the realtime capabilities of fulldome... data, video games etc and was wondering if there will be anything of that ilk at the festival?

Thanks,

Aaron

Can anyone have a list of all the short films that were screened for the Jena fulldome festival showreel? I'm specifically trying to find the one that had the guy in the glass bubble or snowglobe... the one with the wooden shack and a camp-fire...He cracks the surface with an axe... It had some live footage comped into CG environments.

It was incredible and I'd quite like to see it again.

Hey Aaron,

The piece you're looking for is called 'Rising' and was done by Bauhaus - University of Weimer students.  It screened (and won a Domie) at DomeFest 2009.  You can see it in the '09 reel here: http://vimeo.com/6988758  They stated a fulldome film company, not sure what's up with it but there's the link: http://www.threesixtyfilms.com/

d

Aaron Bradbury said:

Can anyone have a list of all the short films that were screened for the Jena fulldome festival showreel? I'm specifically trying to find the one that had the guy in the glass bubble or snowglobe... the one with the wooden shack and a camp-fire...He cracks the surface with an axe... It had some live footage comped into CG environments.

It was incredible and I'd quite like to see it again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Fulldome Wikipedia Entry

IMERSA

This site is proudly sponsored by IMERSA members.

Fulldome Database

Blog Posts

FULLDOME OnDemand introduces 4K streaming

Introducing...

4K Prewarped Mirror Movies

If you've got the gear (and the bandwidth), we're now streaming selected 4K…

Continue

Posted by Mark C. Petersen on July 7, 2022 at 3:02pm

New from Loch Ness Productions: "Bo & Bub's Cosmic Ride"

Here's an exciting fulldome show, set to upbeat music, offering fun family-friendly entertainment for kids and adults of all…

Continue

Posted by Mark C. Petersen on March 26, 2022 at 11:45pm

Now distributing: "Mice and the Moon"

Posted by Mark C. Petersen on December 14, 2021 at 9:59pm

© 2022   Created by Dan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service